[ultimatevisualsbookstart]Thank you for choosing Ultimate Visuals to capture your Wedding day on film. To complete the booking procedure, please read and tick the box to confirm you accept our terms and conditions as set out below. Please print or save a copy for your records.
- Payment Terms: When booking Ultimate Visuals, we require non-refundable deposit of £500.00, along with a completed booking form and signed (or accepted) terms and conditions. Payment will be accepted by; cash, cheque or online bank transfer. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks before the event. All cheques must be made payable to “Ultimate Visuals”. If payment is not received by due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking with us. Any additional filming past the time of your booked package will be charged at £70 per half hour. We hold Public Liability Cover with a limit of indemnity of £2,000,000. Should the wedding venue require a higher limit, the additional cost will be payable by the client.
- Camera Operators: Your cameraman will be assigned to you approximately 4 weeks before your wedding day, which will give you the opportunity to discuss any finer details with him should you wish to speak to him directly. The operator will film until the requested time stated on the booking form. Additional filming of the day after the pre-booked time cannot be guaranteed and will remain the decision of the camera operator on the day. Requests for specific camera operators cannot be guaranteed.
- Camera Positioning & Audio: It is the responsibility of the client to secure the permission of the Wedding venues to film. Charges imposed by the venue will be paid by the client. Monies paid to Ultimate Visuals are non-refundable if such officials prevent filming. Operators maintain a set position throughout the wedding ceremony and only film from the designated areas set out at the venue. Some venues may request filming from either the back or from limited viewing angles. We will abide by the rules of the venue regarding camera placement at the ceremony. We do not film the signing of the register. We are not responsible for loss of video or audio quality due to restrictions at event locations. We endeavour to capture all key moments, however, in case of any unforeseen circumstances occurring, we cannot guarantee the capture of any specific shot. As experienced camera operators, we reserve the right to make a decision on the positioning of the camera during the day, as we must take into account issues such as the willingness of subjects, weather, natural & artificial lighting and how this will affect the footage.As your official wedding videographer, please ensure that Ultimate Visuals will have priority filming. Keen guests making personal recordings may cause distractions and obscure key shots. Should this occur, it will be beyond our control.Occasionally venue officials do not allow the use of radio microphones. This will affect the quality of the audio on your wedding film, however we must abide by the rules of the venue, therefore we will not be held responsible for the reduction in audio quality.
- Special Requests: The video coverage will be as the videographers expertise determines and that no one shot/scene will be deemed more important than another. Special requests are not binding instruction, although every effort is made to comply with your wishes.
- Equipment Breakdown, Unforeseen circumstances & Force Majeure: All equipment is checked, cleaned and maintained to a high standard. In the event of mechanical breakdown or human error resulting in partial loss of footage, Ultimate Visuals will only be liable for a part reduction in the package cost. Errors of a more serious nature may incur a refund of all monies to customer.In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your booking and be unable to perform the services agreed, you will be notified immediately any deposit paid will be refunded. If this were to occur, every effort possible will be made by Ultimate Visuals to secure another quality videographer for you.We reserve the right to cancel, vary or suspend the operation of this contract if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing): fire, floods, storm, snowfall, plant breakdown, strike, lock outs, riot, hostilities, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the control of Ultimate Visuals, and Ultimate Visuals shall not be liable for any breach of contract resulting from such an event.
- Cancellation on clients part: In the event of a cancellation, charges are as follows;
- More than ninety days prior to the date = deposit only.
- Ninety days to forty five days prior to the date = deposit plus half the remaining cost.
- Less than forty five days prior to the date = full amount.
- Lead Times: For weddings filmed between January and July, we aim to supply your wedding film approximately 8 weeks after the wedding date. Weddings filmed between August & December have a lead time of 10-12 weeks.
- Supplying your film: We will email you a link via We Transfer, where you can fully download your film and then view it.
- Changes to Edit & Final Film: Please be aware you will have 21 days to notify Ultimate Visuals of any changes to your supplied edit, including typing or production errors. Any changes should be emailed. We cannot accept any change requests either verbally or by text message.
We aim to complete your final copies approximately 4 weeks after the 21 day period has expired, providing you have approved your film. Charges may be incurred if changes are submitted after the 21 day period. The final production completion may also take considerably longer and we will not be able to commit to an exact timescale for completion.
- Delivery of final film: We will post your final copy by Royal Mail Recorded delivery. We will supply you with the tracking number, however it will then become your responsibility to contact Royal Mail if any problems occur. Any replacements required will be chargeable.
- Digital Master Cards & Copies: The master discs remain the property of Ultimate Visuals. Raw (unedited) footage is available to purchase for an additional cost of £150. All wedding films will be archived and available for up to 1 year for the purpose of additional copies, after this time Ultimate Visuals cannot guarantee holding the master copy.
- Demo Usage: Ultimate Visuals reserves the right to use short samples of your final edit for demonstration and marketing purposes.